Social Media Links
- Engage members in a wider variety and more numerous service opportunities.
- Continue efforts to grow membership.
- Begin anew the club visioning process.
- Examine the club's By-laws.
- Continue to have fun meetings and activities.
- Practice "servant leadership."
- club members to recognize work and service done for the club and/ or service to the community; and
- community members for the volume of service to the community.
- Shirley Walczak, Director of Boerner Botanical Gardens, for her assistance in enabling the Rotary Circle project.
- Debra Movroydis, for her leadership in enabling social media for the club.
- Dan Christianson, his third Paul Harris Fellow award, for leadership in guiding the club toward greater Rotary education & involvement; and
- Larry Myers, also his third Paul Harris Fellow award, for leadership in enabling two TRF Global Grants ("Project Happy Home" in India and a GG Scholarship for Jason Gehrke).
Julia Lucey-Arneberg (Whitnall High School) attending UW-Madison
Jennifer Slota (Greendale High School) attending Northwestern University
Logan Hansen (Martin Luther High School) attending George Mason University
Natalie Hoffmann (Greenfield High School) attending UW-Green Bay
Kelly Sandner - UW-Madison
Morgan Leissring - UW-Madison
Kortney Hunglemann-Skiba - UW-Madison
Mary Carolan -
The answer will be given by each individual Rotarian at the weekly luncheon. Please, no sharing of the answer with others. Our goal is to have every Rotarian answer the question correctly by reading The Rotarian. You are on your honor. Don’t let us down!
The Rotary Walk/Circle Community Project at Boerner Botanical Gardens experienced groundbreaking on December 17, 2014, and was dedicated on July 28, 2015!
Our new project will impact thousands who may not otherwise be able to enjoy this beautiful and historic site due to walking difficulties.
The project consists of an ADA-accessible path leading from Boerner's Herb Garden to the Bog Walk.
Visit the photo albums (see window pane to the left) on this site to follow the progress of the construction.
Also, visit the WPRC Web page (Boerner Rotary Circle Project) on this site that is dedicated to this project.
And, don't forget to donate (for ongoing maintenance of the walk/circle)!
China Nights Outing
9400 Boerner DriveOct 04, 2016
6:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Off-Site Meeting - Basilica of St Josaphat
2333 S 6th StOct 11, 2016
12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
Evening with Vocational Training Team
Klemmer's Banquet CenterOct 18, 2016
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
December Arts & Crafts Fair
Whitnall High SchoolDec 03, 2016
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Jan 10, 2017
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM